[Spridgets] Grand Prix of Gibraltar

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Sat Apr 14 11:41:31 MDT 2018

OK, it's a crappy day/weekend and whilst perusing the web I happened
upon a long forgotten commentary on the famous (infamous) race at
Gibraltar conceived by the talented convoluted mind of Peter Ustinov.
He does all the voices from driver interviews, drivers meeting,
ceramony, race commentary and post-race.  VSCDA guys, picture our own
late Henry Adamson doing this.  Some of you more mature extinguished
folks may remember this.  Amazon has it on CD.  Who says you can't
relive the past?  Now, where did I put the LP and I wonder if my
turntable still works....?

55 minutes...listening whilst tying up a few flies in hopes that I can
get out trout fishing before July.

Enjoy,

Dave W.

59 :{)