[Spridgets] Dodge City

JohnD johnsfolly at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 00:05:48 MDT 2018

So, I was sitting in this bar on Wyatt Earp Blvd. along the railroad tracks
at the south edge of Dodge City, when in walks this old codger wearing a
Lake of the Ozarks spridget list t-shirt. I tried to buy it from him but he
wouldn't budge. I let him buy me a few beers and soon both of us were
mumbling stuff about Montana Bob, The Flounder, The Prince of Toms
River...I finally asked him, "Who are you anyway, pard'ner?"  "Around here,
they call me Marshal Jim Johnson," he replied.

Small world.

JohnD

*Driving in the past lane!*
JohnsfollyVintageRacing <http://www.johnsfolly.webs.com>