[Spridgets] Carpet

abcoz at hky.com abcoz at hky.com
Sat Oct 28 07:12:27 MDT 2017

Ed,

Check w/TRF and see what The Magic Carpet Factory can do for you.  I loaned them an original, un-molested (if somewhat rusty), ’73 Midget for a couple of years, so they could use it’s original carpets & trim panels to develop their carpet kit, for Spridgets.  Since the inner-structure of the Mk I Sprite is identical to that of all Spridgets, the basic carpet set should work fine on your Sprite.

Bud