[Spridgets] Battery issues

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Mon Oct 23 11:35:50 MDT 2017

There are adaptors to make a small terminal large.  They look like a  piece
of rolled lead which is what the are.  On my Sprite I specifically  chose a
battery with the big terminals only to fit they were small ones with
adaptors so I could have had the battery I really wanted and sourced  adaptors.
In the end as part of the ongoing quest to save weight I bought  new small
terminal clamps and ditched the adaptors.  Try ebay for terminal  adaptors or
swap the terminal clamps.

Regards

Daniel