[Spridgets] Battery issues

Ryan Kubanoff ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net
Sun Oct 22 19:25:11 MDT 2017

So today I finally decided to stop babying my 7 year old often dead battery and get it replaced. I pulled it and went to Pepboys. I grabbed a size 51 Bosch battery with a 4 year warranty for 28% off. Great deal...or so I thought. Got it home and threw it in and only then did I realize the terminals are half the size of the old ones. I mean instead of 1/2"wide these are closer to 1/4". Turns out that the new Bosch batteries are using this smaller size for the 51s ONLY. the other cheaper companies are still using 1/2" terminals. So what is the likely hood that the terminal shims will work? Anybody else have this problem or possible solution?

Ryan

74 midget