[Spridgets] visit to Texas

Neil Anderson neilandcustom at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 08:34:36 MDT 2017

Hello Anne and Alex,

I have forwarded your email to the presidents of the South Texas and North
Texas Healey clubs with hope that they can put you in contact with some
Sprite club members in their areas.  Maybe you can get together with them
and find about any events to attend while you are in Texas.  I am sure you
will find the Texas Healey members a real friendly group.  They can
probably direct you to some of the best Bar-B-Q while you are there.

Neil Anderson
Midwest AHC
BT7, Sprite project