[Spridgets] Flatten boot trim ?

Lester Ewing oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Mon Oct 2 07:48:14 MDT 2017

Well to be honest I figured that I had nothing to lose.

I put it on the ironing board  (side note, put something else between the ironing board and the piece, paper towels work, that black stuff ain’t com in’ out) and ironed the crud outta it with full heat and lots of steam.  It’s better than it was and the pattern is still on the good side.

Lester