[Spridgets] Power required for a given CDa to reach a specific speed.

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 19 09:18:05 MST 2017

Daniel,
I honestly cannot remember, but the equation with the 146,000 in the denominator is the equation I am "familiar" with, meaning I remember it ;). It's too clean to be a conversion factor. I vaguely remember it being in Stokes' equation. I will look when I'm not tapping into a phone.

By the way, the full radius stacks I mentioned were the ones you gave me years ago when I'd sent those aviation books for your brother. They were for a 45 DCOE. The stock ones were better at midrange but yours sung at high RPM. I'm pulling 8500 RPM in this video.

https://youtu.be/Iwsf5jr1kpE

Ron Soave