[Spridgets] Torquing bolts & nuts

Andy Webster a_d_webster at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 15 20:50:50 MST 2017

Greetings Do you guys have any tricks to stop the engine turning when you torque up say, camshaft retaining nut or flywheel bolts?Both of these call for a fair bit of torque, and the engine wants to turn over making it more difficult, especially if you're doing it solo.
If any of you have a trick for keeping the engine from turning , I'd like to learn of it.Can't remember what I did last time..probably had an assistant with a large screwdriver on the ring gear teeth or something.Cheers

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone