[Spridgets] Bugeye Carpet

EDWARD WOODS fogbro1 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 7 10:04:37 MST 2017

Thanks for the replies I received re my inquiry about the quality of carpet from the world of suppliers. My conclusion is that the best source is probably The Bugeye Guy. Interestingly, David, the proprietor, mentions that the reason he's developed his own carpets is his continuing dissatisfaction with what was available from others. As far as the carpet for my Bugeye is concerned, I plan to take the car to a local upholsterer and have the carpet I bought fixed. I've also purchased 2 extra yards for that purpose.

My experience with The Bugeye Buy is with windscreen refurbishing. I sent a really beat up frame assembly to them, one in need of glass, thread repair, glazing and general refinishing and received a superbly restored windscreen in return. Not cheap, but correctly done and better than anything I could have had done locally.

Ed Woods