[Spridgets] No more "Hemmings Sport & Exotic Car" Magazine

Richard Ball rich_ball at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 23 14:57:41 MDT 2017

This magazine has made my bus commute to work bearable for awhile now.  I’m going to miss it.

To top that I found out the day after mine arrived in the mail that Edd China is leaving Wheeler Dealers.  While some may not have liked it I found it entertaining and to be about the only automotive restoration show I could stomach watching.  Most of the others with their scripted drama are just...

Rich Ball
‘76 Midget
Everett, Wa