[Spridgets] Anyone recognize this logo?

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 03:02:55 MDT 2017

My mini bike was similar and my brother & I shared it in 1970 we continued
to get bigger and better bikes every year scraping together to buy a
friends bike in our youth. . We both have always had the biggest road bike
since then. Great memories which influenced our futures.
Lin

62 California Sprite "Pinky"

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut