[Spridgets] Axle leak

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Thu Mar 9 16:49:31 MST 2017

I am going to use a new set of axles from a later Spridget made from better material and heat treating.  The speedy sleeve is a very good idea for both sides of the car.  Does anyone know what size and where I can order the right one for this application?  I have already ordered the new gaskets, O-ring and seals to do this job.  I am also going to try using Hylomar AF on the gasket.  I'm not sure it is in keeping with a Spridget philosophy that htere is absolutely no leak somewhere. ;^)Mike