[Spridgets] Optimum 1275 Engine Temperature

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Tue Jun 13 09:38:53 MDT 2017

    It really depends on what temperature your thermostat opens. Chuck
Sent from my LG Mobile

------ Original message------From: John Farley via Spridgets Date: Tue, Jun 13, 2017 11:31 AMTo: Ron Soave;SPRIDGETS;Subject:Re: [Spridgets] Optimum 1275 Engine Temperature
Thank you!  Way better than "seat of the pants" approach
On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 11:09 AM Ron Soave <soavero at yahoo.com> wrote:
On the dyno with data acquisition, 3 different sessions, all other parameters equal, 175-205 made no measurable difference.

Ron Soave