[Spridgets] Part 3 Re: Windscreen installation?

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Mon Feb 20 11:37:03 MST 2017

5 Photo - Working the locking rope into place.

6 & 7 Photos - Shows the difference in size of the rope and the tool
used.  Make sure it's oriented the correct way when installing.  Sorry,
did not get a dimension of the correct size, perhaps from the original
one could measure the dimension.

Mike conveniently wore his shirt with their phone number if you need
support.  Perhaps still in business.

Best of luck, hope this helps.

Dave W.
59 :{)