[Spridgets] Stuck Gas Gauge

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Thu Feb 16 16:19:38 MST 2017

I am going to run out a full tank to see if it becomes un-stuck before I drop the tank.Mike MacLean

    On Thursday, February 16, 2017 1:58 PM, John Farley <jmfarley61 at gmail.com> wrote:

 My Bugeye does the same thing since putting in a new sending unit a number of years ago.   Stays at the level it was prior to filling it full.  Stays there until I drive it, then jumps up to full. Takes a few bumps.  Must hang up.  Bouncing the rear of the car by hand doesn't do it.  John F