[Spridgets] Bugeye door trim

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Mon Aug 28 03:16:38 MDT 2017

9 or 10 barbed clips are pushed on the flange around the door opening.  The woven trim is pushed over the door flange and the clips will hold it in place because of Barb's sticking out of the clips.  One end of the trim is shoved behind the top of the panel screwed behind the door and the other end is held in place behind the aluminum cockpit trim above the instrument panel behind the first screw with a "P" clip.  You can see the whole thing in a video on Bugeyeguy.com
Mike MacLean
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

the red woven fabric door seal on my 60 bugeye needs to be replaced. I am planning on ordering from moss unless someone can tell me why  I shouldn't (doesn't fit ,expensive, etc) also since I pulled it off of the car a year ago when I started the repaint plan I forgot how it goes back on and where it is supposed to attach. Can anyone help with a description or a few pictures?

Thanks

Ryan

spridgets at autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html