[Spridgets] Tenax vs Lift the dot

Mark Haynes 220caribou at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 07:42:15 MDT 2017

MY 'short' tonneau uses 5 lift-a-dots along the back edge of the cockpit. I
don't know itf this is the style you're referring to, but it sounds like
it. On the same subject, I've been told that the factory did not supply
'Short' tonneaus and that they were a dealer installed item, but to my
recollection, this was the only tonneau available in '58. Can anyone
correct or verify this? I think Horler mentions it, but I don't have it
handy.

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way- Pay It Forward

From: Lester <oldsaabguy at comcast.net>
Hello all,

I am about to install a new tonneau cover on my Bugeye.  It?s a Robbins
piece and they provided a bunch of Tenax fasteners (Made in England) but my
tonneau has Lift the dot fasteners (Made in USA)  Which would be correct?
I know, it doesn?t matter for function but as long as there is an option
there is an option for doing it incorrectly.

Input appreciated,

Lester