[Spridgets] Axle - Re: List Problem

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 22:12:41 MDT 2017

Mike, are the splines absolutely straight. They have a tendency to twist
due to years of torque. Sometimes, a minor torque twist on the spline will
prevent it from seating all the way unless convinced. Also, is the flange
square to the shaft? A minuscule bend at the flange can prevent seating as
well. Other than that, look closely at the mating surfaces for a nick that
could be preventing a perfect seal.

Good luck and let us know,

--
Kent