[Spridgets] Urgent Request for All British Resident Members

Greg Higgins higgs6 at cogeco.ca
Wed Apr 19 07:30:23 MDT 2017

Hey Martyn,

Did you miss the national referendum they had in England last June 23rd? The
people of England had a vote, either stay in the
European Union or leave. The leave voters, Brexiteers won the day, with 52%
of the people wanting to leave the European Union.
You are not a Remoaner are you? Do want the Brits to vote again, best 2 out
of 3?

For some British content, there is a Swap Meet in Ancaster Ontario, Ancaster
Fair Grounds, this Sunday, lots of British car parts. If you are coming
from the U.S.A. your dollar buys 30% more.

Greg Higgins