[Spridgets] Mark and WWFD?

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Tue Apr 11 16:19:43 MDT 2017

Thank you Mark for all you've done. Without your lists I wouldn't have
been able to meet & help some wonderful Triumph, Alpine, MG, & Spridget
folks.  I would not have met Ron, Peter, Jim, Mark, Charlie, Kevin,
Larry, Linda, Ellen, Ed, Don, Jeff, Dave, Glenn and FRANK (who had a
knack of bringing everyone together).  There's a host of others that got
together for the Sprite 50th and the Spridget 50th and the O.S.H.I.T.
meetings too.  Mark, we became a family on these lists.  You've changed
lives.  We deeply appreciate all that you've done and continue to do and
hope to God you're training someone to take over if you decide to close
the garage doors.

Woke up this a.m. in Indianapolis on our return from D.C. via the Blue
Ridge Pkwy and the Smokies. Lots of great scenery and time to think
about "the answer to life, the universe, and everything".  For you
"Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" fans it's NOT "42"  [Read the book
;-) ], it's the people from whom we get answers to our questions.  For
this bunch, stricken with this mechanical illness as we are, it's people
like Frank and Paul who are no longer around to answer questions.  Ha!
We only THINK they're not around! Seldom does a car day go by when I
don't ask WWFD or WWPD and then I go to the list and there are the
archives or those of you who learned from them and (important point
here) REMEMBER and know the answers and can help the rest of us.  The
proverbial hat is off to all of you and attached is the article I have
hanging on my garage wall right below "Bic" Healey.  Frank, in his
element.   Thanks my car family, and thanks Frank and Paul. Keep smiling!

Dave W.

Keep paying it forward

59 :{)

Burlington WI

P.S.:  Tim, Frank would be laughing his *** off at Ron running afoul of
the law.  "Just another case of American blind justice". Ron, how is it
over there on the Group W bench?
ROTFL!!