[Spridgets] Pencil Horn Push

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 15:15:09 MDT 2016

I think that part is NLA and I think on my car I had to make something from
 nylon bar.

spridgets at autox.team.net writes:

The pencil horn push on the '60 Sprite has come unsoldered (photo
attached).  I can redo it, but would rather buy a new one of  possible.  This one is
clearly shorter than those shown in Parts, and it  appears that Frank cut
it down from a stock part from a newer car, so I would  have to resolder it
anyway.  Any solutions other that cutting a new one  down?

Michael Rowe
The Holy Sprite