[Spridgets] Tyres - Whether tis better to replace or no

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Tue Nov 8 20:43:41 MST 2016

Michelin Defenders at America's Tire in my size for $69 each.Kumho Sense at Tire Rack in my size for 49.50 ea.And, believe it or not Tire Rack rates a General Altimax RT43 highest in this size. They go for $51.
I don't know which model you have Billy, but most CRX tires are the same size as the one I use on my Bugeye.Mike MacLean