[Spridgets] Rabbi - no LBG or Healey content

WFO Herb froggi60 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 18:58:42 MDT 2016

My condolences on the loss of your brother, Bob.

Herb

--
The only people worth getting even with are those who have helped you. *-
 Anonymous*

Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which
includes my email address!  It is a courtesy to me and others who may not
wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world!  Erasing the
history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being
propagated!  IT ALSO PROTECTS YOU.

No trees were harmed in the creation of this email, though numerous
electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

NOTICE: It is okay to print this email. Paper is a plentiful,
biodegradable, renewable, recyclable, sustainable product made from trees
that supports our economy by providing jobs and income for millions of
Americans. Thanks to improved forest management, we have more trees in
America today than we had 100 years ago.