[Spridgets] UNEXPECTED EXPERIENCE !!!

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sun May 29 02:30:33 MDT 2016

I've been to Manila and it takes about a day for a bank to send money  from
the UK to Manila.  What this scam doesn't explain is that if takes 7  days
for the bank to send money how can a 'scamee' send it faster?

Hotmail e-mail accounts - change your password to something complicated and
 change it often!