[Spridgets] Kill Switches

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Sat May 14 08:47:29 MDT 2016

Don't know the answer to your kill switch question as I've never used one.

The green-knob switch on the negative battery terminal isn't intended to be used as a kill switch.  But it works perfectly as a battery isolator.  When you open the switch it does leave the entire positive system of the car connected, but NOT hot.  With the negative side of the battery disconnected there is no voltage anywhere.  Doesn't matter that all of the positive stuff is still connected.

You might want to think about finding a new mechanic.  :-)

Rick

Sent from my keyboard