[Spridgets] European siren sought

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Mon May 2 13:25:14 MDT 2016

    Ok I know....weird !We are searching for a late 50's to some time in the 60's european siren (two tone type) as well as a roof top red emergency light ( we call them "bubble gum machines" in the state's).    We have no idea of legality of their sale , availability or value.  But seriously are searching for both items.Any input would be appreciated!   No interest in American type equipment as the items are going on a vintage european car.Thank you !Chuck
Sent from my LG Mobile