[Spridgets] Boiling out fuel tanks

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 18:13:36 MST 2016

List,
Since joining up and getting my first Sprite I keep hearing about boiling
out our fuel tanks but can someone remind me why a replacement tank is not
a good idea? Don't get me wrong I prefer stock or nos for all my vechicles
but it always seemed like an off the shelf replacement would do fine with
the exception of Made in China.....LOL. I do remember Frank telling me how
importiant the fitting was on our stock tanks and that I should never
damage the fitting as it was not replaceable so I always was careful and
still have my original tank. Are replacement tanks a POS or what?
Lin

62 Sprite Pinky
Rat Rod LOL

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut