[Spridgets] Where to stay, Watkins Glenn

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Thu Jun 30 22:06:23 MDT 2016

    Seneca lodge!  #1 in our book!  Look to the far right on the bar mirror for "speed research and restoration" !   That's Chuck!  ;)Been there...left my Mark.  It"s history plus! Also featured I uncle bert levy's book "the last open road".   You can almost feel buddy there.Chuck
Sent from my LG Mobile

------ Original message------From: Bill L via SpridgetsDate: Thu, Jun 30, 2016 8:05 PMTo: Spridgets;Subject:[Spridgets] Where to stay, Watkins Glenn
Hello Spridgets,           My son (whom some of you have met at the Spridgets 50th) is           getting his Phd. from Cornell next May. Ithaca NY, being           farily isolated has a semi-captive audience for graduation           weekend and thus charges exhorbitant rates going so far as           to hold a system wide "lottery" for the opportunity to pay           3X the normal room rate. They try to make you feel like a           winner for the chance to be ----ed. My idea is that Watkins           Glen is only 1/2 hour away, and has plenty of rooms           available. I know many on the list have stayed there and am           looking for a place with --perhaps-- racing significance,           --a nice place-- not necessarily the most luxurious, but           comfortable and clean. //           THanx in advance.. -- Best regards, Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com  '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"   A pessimist is never disappointed. ------------------------spridgets at autox.team.netDonate: http://www.team.net/donate.htmlSuggested annual donation: $12.75Archive: http://www.team.net/archiveForums: http://www.team.net/forumsUnsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/crusaderchuck55@aol.com