[Spridgets] Sprite Aerodynamic device testing in the wind tunnel - Spridgetech spoiler plus!

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 12:22:12 MDT 2016

Hi List,

I can remember when you couldn't attach a photo to the list (lots of folk
on dial-up internet) so hopefully this works.

While I am in the UK and Spridgetech are in the USA I have had one of their
 excellent spoilers on my car for a number of years.  I've always known it
worked well but short of testing it in a wind tunnel I couldn't tell how
well.

Yesterday I managed to get some time in the MIRA full scale wind tunnel and
 ran a series of tests.  One test was on the front spoiler which I can
confirm reduces both drag and front end lift.  Aside from data for a book
revision I'd like to write a really long tech feature with lots of photos (might
 need to be a two part feature) for any UK or US magazine that will help me
 recover the cost of the testing so if anyone knows of an interested editor
- let  me know.

Regards

Daniel