[Spridgets] Throttle cable clean & lube suggestions?

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 15:12:24 MDT 2016

The list serve is super slow many messages not getting through the cable
works but new pump not getting power. I broke down a mile away. Can I run
the line directly to the battery to test if it's shot? I'm thinking if the
fuse to the pump is still good it should work. One fuse blew at the box and
I replaced it. I now have headlights but still no pump.

Lin

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut