[Spridgets] Computer Fun

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Tue Jun 7 22:15:42 MDT 2016

So someone hacked into Team.Net through the web server, and used it to
spew out spam. What fun. The main issue has been taken care of, but it
was happening long enough for some service providers to set up a block
for the Team.Net IP. So a fair number of you may never see this message.
I'll be working on restoring access, but it could be some time, like
several days.

And meanwhile I think I will build a new server, start from the ground
up. Stick with Ubuntu, or Fedora, or ??  Decisions, decisions.

In the meantime I will work on getting mail flowing out as best as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

mjb.