[Spridgets] Convertible Tops

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Tue Jul 26 06:32:25 MDT 2016

Hi Kevin,

I just installed an EZ-On top on my '72 Midget yesterday.  :-)   The Robbins tops are generally considered to be higher quality than the EZ-On tops.  Personally I've never had any issue with the EZ-On tops though.  I do have a Robbins top on my Allante.  Just depends on how spendy you want to be.

Rick

Sent from my keyboard