[Spridgets] 1986-87 Graduate model

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 11:40:05 MDT 2016

Kirk,

I didn't get the original post so I can't send this directly to you. I had
an earlier model spyder Velocce (SP?) that had Alfa's own fuel SPICA
injection. The Graduate should have a Bosch system which is much better.
Don't know if the Bosch is any less expensive but fixing a SPICA system is
not cheap! The car was basically decent. Parts are a bit scarcer and more
pricey than Spridgets. The tranny wears like a spridget so fast shifts to
2nd gear probably won't happen without some crunching.

If you have the bug for an Italian car but you are a member of the "we
tight" club, get a Fiat spyder. Easier to work on and parts can be found in
junkyards.

My 2 lira,
Kent

--