[Spridgets] MG B in Jacksonville Florida...

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 05:07:40 MDT 2016

Wow Jim, that is a nice one. I owned a B also back in the day and every
time I think of them I can hear Frank say "MG-Beast", and then I literally
laugh out loud. I still like them and love the boot area as when I look at
our square body Spridgets I see the resemblance of the MG-Beast.
Lin
62 Sprite "Pinky"

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut