[Spridgets] Diagnostic question

Hal Faulkner frog.aye at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 15:13:08 MDT 2016

Pete,
1. Battery.
2. Battery cables.
3. Starter.

Since you already said it has had a weak battery, that would be the first
thing to check.  Do you have another battery you can switch out to check?
Jumper cables?
If the battery cables are corroded they can exhibit quite a bit of
resistance, when you pull the starter button Ohm"s Law comes into play and
you drop so much voltage across the cables that it won't turn over.  Jumper
cables will probably NOT work if this is the problem.
If it's not the battery or the cables then I would suspect the starter.
Take out and take it to your FLAPS and have them check it.
Hal