[Spridgets] mini question (again)

Mark Haynes 220caribou at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:28:42 MST 2016

Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 11:32:09 -0800
From: Mike Rambour <lists at dinospider.com>

  " Is there a mini list for the classic mini's ?  I have joined a few
mini website forums but I prefer e-mail and this group is super, so I
was browsing team.net and didn't find a mini list but some of the info
maybe out of date."

Mike- I've found the North American Motoring forum
 http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/classic-mini-talk-48/
(I know you said you prefer email, but..) to be a pretty good group for
MInis-Granted I habituate the MINI portion, but they seem to be pretty OK.
The above is the classic Mini forum.
The only reason I can think of for the axle to be meeting the header is
dropping of the transmission in relation to the block, or bending of the
header (It wasn't backed over anything, was it?)
Good Luck

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way- Pay It Forward