[Spridgets] Handbrake

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Mon Dec 26 10:52:15 MST 2016

Daniel et al,

HAPPY BOXING DAY!!  Hope your Christmas was indeed happy.  Very nice job
on the "lightening holes",  they look great.  Years ago I attempted to
convert Frogeye to a fly off break and fabricated the parts according to
Peter Browning and Les Needham's /Healeys and Austin Healeys/ but could
not get it to work for some reason.  You've re-kindled the urge to try
again as I like the fly off feature on the MGA.  Of course the adapter
plate would add weight and so would the extra chrome plate.  :-)  Carbon
fibre body panels would help in your quest for lightness.  ;-)    $$$$$

Happy Holidays to all!

Dave W.
59 :{)
Burlington WI