[Spridgets] Parts for Spridgets

lotuspilot at frontier.com lotuspilot at frontier.com
Sat Dec 10 06:33:23 MST 2016

I am going to get rid of quite a few of the big and bulking suspension parts from Spridgets of all years and other things.  Is there anyone sufficiently close ot Fairmont, WV that would want to take a look.  I will give the stuff away but I don't want to pack and ship as I don't have the time to.  I also have alot  of all Sprite parts and will sell if someone genuinely needs something difficult to find.  I have some interesting Sprites and Lotus so it would be a fun day if anyone was close enough to come and shoot the bull for an hour or two.
Thanks,
Mike Carpenter