[Spridgets] Deep Pink Sprites

Jay jfishbein at snet.net
Tue Aug 2 20:23:10 MDT 2016

Some people like sameness: BRG, Red, OEW, Black. Me? I like a little spice
in my life. Give me Leaf Green, Nevada Beige, Aqua, Sea Foam Green, Yellow,
 Black Tulip, etc.

When I had my Pink Mk II for sale, I received communications from two different individuals (trolls) who wrote at length that the color was ugly and ruined the value and marketability of the car. One was the owner of the Black/Red Mk II that sold at RM Auctions a couple of years back.
jay