[Spridgets] Not LBC more like LIC 2 Fiat's for parts in NJ

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 17:11:38 MDT 2016

List,
My student who has a shop and acres of cars/parts just pulled out 2 Fiat's
from his fields and they are going to the crusher soon if you know anyone
who needs parts. This is the same guy Frank picked up an old Midget back in
2007 or 08 basically for parts. I know nothing about Fiat and hope this
gets forwarded to someone who can use the parts. It has 3 wooden steering
wheels if that helps. Call Will at Bills Auto 732-741-5953.

I hope you all can see the images now or is it just the gmail people?

Lin

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut