[Spridgets] Prototype Sprite steering wheel on eBay today

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 08:49:41 MDT 2016

List,
This seller posted that he had this almost a year ago but never got to
posting photos. I don't know if it is a scam because he has sales and 100%
positive feedback but some of my UK friends haven't said one way or the
other. The prototype photos have kicked around before but never the
steering wheel.

So sad the car was destroyed, I was always hoping Frank would make a
replica : (

Lin
eBay # 251446190568
*http://tinyurl.com/hwrcsre <http://tinyurl.com/hwrcsre>*

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut