[Spridgets] Deep Pink Sprite on eBay

Bob Kitterer bkitterer at mac.com
Mon Apr 18 08:16:51 MDT 2016

Hello Lin,

Nice looking car and cat, what would Frank say ???

According to "The Sprites And Midgets" the HAN6 is 1961 but there seems to be a problem with the chassis number, 120037, this is six digits and this reference only shows five digit chassis numbers.

Then Moss Motors catalogue has similar information.

Bob  Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2013 Miata

Pay it Forward
Thanks Frank