[Spridgets] Back , or "still alive"?

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 06:22:22 MDT 2016

    Well I'm still alive.   Recently got my bugeye running after about 8 years in storage needing the engine rebuilt.  Presently regaining health and actively seeking gainfull employment.  The old Chevy van ("the lust bus") was retired last October with 423,000miles on it's odometer .   I've gotten my SCCA time trials credentials reinstated and the '60 saab is almost ready to return to hillclimbs later this year.  Little by little Mary Anne and I are working towards reclaiming our lost "life".   And I still refuse to capitalise anything !  But this darn piece of technology insists on correcting spelling and does some weird stuff on it's own.   I just had my "oshit" shirt out of storage last week. :)Chuck
Sent from my LG Mobile