[Spridgets] Solenoid orientation question.

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sun Sep 13 10:12:42 MDT 2015

Hi List,

Unless I'm not getting all the posts, the list is quite quiet, so here is a
 question.  On my 69 Sprite there is a solenoid that mounts on a small
bracket.  I have a pre-engaged start so potentially could get rid of the
solenoid but with a battery master-circuit breaker the wiring runs are such that
I prefer to keep it.  However, I'd like to change the orientation of it by
90 degrees.  So the question is does anyone know of any reason whatsoever
that would be a bad idea?  For example is the solenoid action prone to
sticking when the action will be vertical rather than horizontal.

Thanks

Daniel