[Spridgets] 1960 complete front drum break assembly

ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net
Sun Sep 6 06:37:50 MDT 2015

I have a 1960 complete front drum break assembly with a arms, king pins, drum breaks etc. They came spare with the car. For 15 months they have sat in my garage taking up space. anybody want them? Free!!

I hate the idea of throwing out good historic original stock items but I will never use them as my car was converted to disc brakes by the previous owner.

Please advise or better yet come get them!!!
Thanks,
Ryan