[Spridgets] rocker clearance

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Sat Oct 31 15:52:44 MDT 2015

That would depend on what the cam and rocker manufacturers say.  They usually have a spec to use with their parts.  A WAG on my part would be 0.015 in.

The valves on my shiny new '72 Midget were set to 0.006 in.  One of the many things I found that explain why the previous owner couldn't get it to run right.  :-)

Sent from my keyboard