[Spridgets] Cunifer brake pipe

Monty Love cmlove at knology.net
Wed Oct 28 07:18:51 MDT 2015

I have installed a set on my 73 Midget.  They do not leak.  I had a problem on one rear junction, but on further inspection I found I did not install it correctly.

I believe I got this set from Paul at NOSImports.com.  I really liked the fact that I could shape them with my hands.  I took the old ones and used them for patterns for the shape and they worked great!

Monty Love
Back on the road after 11 years of restoration!!