[Spridgets] Won't Idle

David Ambrose stargazer1 at cox.net
Sun Oct 25 02:08:48 MDT 2015

The facet pumps give a constant tap tap tap when running regardless of
whether they've got fuel or not. It's pretty annoying especially if you
solid mounted the pump. I'm thinking about going back to an SU pump for
this reason. Newer fuel hose is formulated to resist the ethanol in the
gas.

The first thing I'd look for is a vacuum line that's come loose; PCV
valve and distributor vacuum advance.

Dave Ambrose