[Spridgets] Sleep number bed

Larry Macy lmacy at mac.com
Tue Oct 20 08:05:36 MDT 2015

I have  a wedge pillow. Not as “cool” as an adjustable, but works the same way.

Larry

macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"Now there is one outstandingly important fact regarding Spaceship Earth, and that is that no instruction book came with it." --Buckminster Fuller